The Planned Giving Council gives you access to the most experienced and creative minds in gift planning. Learn from them, and share your knowledge and experience with donors, clients and charities.
Why Join The Council
- LEARN. The Council gives you access to the most experienced and creative minds in gift planning. Learn from them, and share your knowledge and experience with donors, clients and charities.
- LEAD. In a field that encompasses many professions, the planned giving council membership is your gift planning credential. Become a recognized professional and help advance the field of planned giving.
- SERVE. The Council offers you the opportunity to give back; to invest in your own career and to help others who could benefit from the possibilities of planned giving.
What Are The Benefits of Joining the Philadelphia Council
- Complimentary registration to three annual luncheon seminar programs ($50 value per meeting), featuring nationally recognized professionals. Programs include a morning session and luncheon keynote session and are held at the Racquet Club of Philadelphia.
- $50 registration discount to our annual Planned Giving Day Conference in the fall held at the Union League of Philadelphia.
- $50 registration discount to our annual two-day Planned Giving Course in the spring.
- Quarterly members only e-newsletter.
- Networking Opportunities. By working together, sharing experiences and professional resources, members help each other become informed, educated and innovative in the burgeoning field of charitable planned giving.
- Mentorship program. An opportunity to assist those new to the field of gift planning with your expertise, or to benefit from the guidance of a seasoned member of the gift planning community.
- Access to web resources from the Planned Giving Council of Greater Philadelphia, including our searchable member directory.
What Are The Benefits of Joining the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
- Search for jobs or post open positions in CGP’s Career Center. Use CGP Link to locate and connect with more than 4,000 charitable gift planners from across the nation via our member directory, and extend your connections in online forums and at national events.
- Connect and Learn in CGP Link, Our Online Community. Share ideas, ask questions and solve problems with colleagues who share your interests, challenges and goals. Dive deep into more focused discussion and targeted messages and let the conversation come to you.
- Engage with CGP Advocacy Efforts. Have a voice in Washington and stay up to date on issues that affect your donors, the gift planning profession and the nonprofit sector. Join the advocacy conversation in CGP Link or take part in our virtual advocacy updates.
- Tap Into Exclusive Member Resources. Knowledge is power. Get it here. Easily access hundreds of articles, guidelines, model documents and samples from our member-exclusive resource library.
- Enjoy Savings on Conferences, Exams and Educational Materials. CGP members save $200 on registration to the largest conference for charitable gift planners, the CGP National Conference. Members also receive discounts to other subscriptions offered by CGP.
- Access Research Data. CGP members have exclusive access to demographic and salary data, Gift Planner Profile surveys and research on the latest trends and best practices in charitable gift planning.
What Are The Fees
How Do I Join
All new or renewed memberships must be processed through our parent organization. Register for membership directly online through the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners.
For additional information please contact:
Denise Downing, CMP
P.O. Box 579
Moorestown, NJ 08057-0579