The Planned Giving Council gives you access to the most experienced and creative minds in gift planning. Learn from them, and share your knowledge and experience with donors, clients and charities.
Why Join The Council
- LEARN. The Council gives you access to the most experienced and creative minds in gift planning. Learn from them, and share your knowledge and experience with donors, clients and charities.
- LEAD. In a field that encompasses many professions, the planned giving council membership is your gift planning credential. Become a recognized professional and help advance the field of planned giving.
- SERVE. The Council offers you the opportunity to give back; to invest in your own career and to help others who could benefit from the possibilities of planned giving.
What Are The Benefits
- Three annual luncheon seminar programs, featuring nationally recognized professionals. Programs include primer and keynote sessions and are held at the Racquet Club of Philadelphia.
- An invitation to the Annual Planned Giving Day Conference, presented in collaboration with the Association of Fundraising Professionals – Greater Philadelphia Chapter.
- Job Opportunities through the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning’s Position Announcement Listing Service (PALS).
- Networking Opportunities. By working together, sharing experiences and professional resources, members help each other become informed, educated and innovative in the burgeoning field of charitable planned giving.
- Timely updates and action steps on new legislation affecting charitable giving.
- Participation and sponsorship of Leave A Legacy of Greater Philadelphia, an initiative that works with nonprofit organizations and estate planning professionals to encourage charitable estate gifts through communications, education, and training to enhance the ability of charities to obtain such gifts.
- Mentorship program. An opportunity to assist those new to the field of gift planning with your expertise, or to benefit from the guidance of a seasoned member of the gift planning community.
What Are The Fees
- Annual membership for our council only, is $150 (which includes three luncheon seminar programs).
- Joint membership in the council and the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners, is $300. Benefits of joint membership include: access to articles of “Journal of Gift Planning;” access to “Gift Planner Update”; access to the PPP’s online directory; access to “Gift-PL” (an online discussion forum on issues related to Planned Giving), and a $100 registration discount for the annual National Conference on Philanthropic Planning.
How Do I Join
All new or renewed memberships must be processed through our parent organization. Register for membership directly online through the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners.
For additional information please contact:
Denise Downing, CMP
P.O. Box 579
Moorestown, NJ 08057-0579