Click here to download a printable registration form.
Morning Session (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
"New Tax Law – What Now?"
On December 22, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 was signed into law, bringing with it the most wide-ranging changes in the federal tax code in over three decades. With this new tax law, many charitable gift planners and development professionals are wondering, what now?
This session will discuss new tax updates, and how we can effectively educate our donors in the new giving environment. The speakers will also discuss the best ways to respond to donor concerns and share ways to maximize gift opportunities.
- Lynn Malzone Ierardi, JD, Director of Gift Planning, University of Pennsylvania
- Anne Hennessy, CAP, Vice President, Center for Financial Insight, Senior Resident – Philanthropy, PNC Asset Management Group
Luncheon Session (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
"Breaking Down the Major Gifts and Planned Giving Silos"
For some new and seasoned development professionals, planned giving can be intimidating due to its complexities and technicalities. As a result, charitable gift planners are constantly seeking opportunities to partner with and educate development colleagues on the topic. This panel discussion will provide insight on how to achieve the ideal major gift/planned gift collaboration and will crack the Da Vinci code to breaking down silos.
- Jessica Kowal, Chief Development Officer, Inspira Health Network
- Ellen Krivchenia, Major Gifts and Planned Giving Officer, Deborah Hospital Foundation
- Nancy Mansfield, Chief Development Officer, St. John of God Community Services Archbishop Damiano School
- Moderated by Dr. Scott Janney, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, Bancroft
PGCGP Members: No Charge (included in your annual membership dues)
Non-Members: $50 per person
Two education credits will be offered for CFRE, PACE and PA CLE.
Thank you to our meeting sponsor