Written By: Delia G. Perez, CFRE, CAP®
As we welcome the summer season, we hope you are fortunate enough to enjoy the good weather and engage in your favorite pursuits with family and friends. We also urge you to take advantage of the PGCGP educational curriculum to improve your overall philanthropic results on behalf of the nonprofits we serve and to learn from our expert presenters.
- Join us for the PGCGP in-person educational sessions at the Racquet Club in Philadelphia on June 24, 2022 and September 16, 2022.
- Attend our annual premier educational event, the Planned Giving Day Conference, on October 12, 2022 at the Union League in Philadelphia.
- Register for the upcoming two-day Planned Giving Course in April 2023 as a good introduction to our philanthropic field.
- Volunteer your time and expertise. Get involved with PGCGP committees to ensure the success of PGCGP program offerings while also strengthening your professional skills and network with your colleagues.
- Get acquainted with our sponsors and take advantage of the quality services and products they provide to better serve our planned giving community. We remain deeply grateful for our ongoing partnerships with our sponsors.
Please consider partnering with PGCGP to cultivate connections with our constituents and colleagues. Our educational sessions offer useful venues to interact with fellow practitioners who can share their insights and advice to achieve positive results within the planned giving field. Together we can share our success stories and best practices while benefiting both the causes we serve and the benefactors who support them with their philanthropic legacies.
We look forward to seeing you soon and all good wishes for a wonderful summer!